Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i see you

and now you see me. spurred on by the beautiful maureen over at twig and toadstool and by the inspiration she took from shakti mama's challenge, i am taking a bold step for myself and sharing the real me. here i am in the middle of the night when i should be sleeping but am instead delving into blog world.
these next two are taken at the end of a very long sweaty, challenging day with the kiddos. not a time i would normally turn the camera on myself!
i found it most interesting that while i couldn't bear the above photos in color, i found them tolerable in sepia. otherwise, they are unedited and raw. i was determined to get a shot of me that i would be comfortable with in color.
so here i am, working on accepting my beauty rather than dwelling on my flaws.

i would love to see more of YOU! won't you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment! it is so nice to hear from you and know that you are out there reading along. i treasure each comment i receive and will respond where appropriate. if you choose *replies* beside *subscribe to*, my reply will come right to your inbox. otherwise, check back here. hope to see you again here soon! xoxoxoxo